- About Us
MCN 2012 | Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals
The Museum Unbound: Shifting Perspectives, Evolving Spaces, Disruptive Technologies
Now's your chance to meet up with all those brilliant colleagues in person at the annual conference in Seattle, Washington November 7-10, 2012!
Online Proposal Submission Dates
- First day to submit proposals: March 13, 2012
- Final day to submit proposals: April 27, 2012
Collaboration | Community | Innovation | Maker Activities | Conservation | Agility | Access | Digital Asset Management | Social Media | Mobile | Transparency | Gaming | Augmented Reality | Organizational Change | Tools and Best Practice | and More!…
- Individual Paper: 20-30 min presentation; optional written paper (5,000 words) or wiki contribution
- Case Study Showcase: 5 minute presentation followed by break-out discussions
- Complete Panel: 3-4 presenters united by a common theme
- Roundtable: moderated discussion of a theme without formal presentations by panelists
- Half-Day Workshop: hands-on learning activity for smaller groups
- Full-Day Workshop: hands-on learning activity for smaller groups
- Demos: for non-profits who want to demonstrate and road test their new digital programs, products and initiatives with conference attendees
- Unconference Session: ad hoc & informal, unconference sessions allow us to address very focused topics and specific needs [So just what is an un-conference?]
- Other... surprise and inspire us!
- The Individual Paper and Case Study Showcase formats are designed for single presenters.
- The Complete Panel, Roundtable, and Workshop formats are designed for more than one presenter. For these formats, please supply the names of all presenters – even if tentative or unconfirmed. For any unconfirmed presenters, please indicate "unconfirmed" in parentheses after the last name.
- NOTE: Priority will be given to submissions with all necessary fields complete. Submissions with unspecified presenters will not be considered.
Need more information? Have questions?
Koven Smith & Liz Neely, Program Co-Chairs: firstname.lastname@example.org