- About Us
Nonprofit membership is open to any museum, library, archives, educational institution, or other type of nonprofit organization. All members pay annual dues set by the MCN Board of Directors.
Nonprofit members may name up to three representatives, all of whom are entitled to the full privileges of membership, including making motions, voting, holding office, and attending MCN functions at member's rates.
NONPROFIT MEMBERSHIP ANNUAL DUES
$300 per year
NONPROFIT MEMBER BENEFITS
- Listing in the online Membership Directory
- Access to the FOR MEMBERS section of the MCN website
- Listing with your URL on the Current Nonprofit Members page
- Three named representatives who may vote in MCN Elections and are eligible to run for office on the MCN Board of Directors.
- Participation in MCN Special Interest Group (SIG) activities for all representatives of the organization
- Discount on Annual Conference registration for all representatives of the organization
CURRENT NONPROFIT MEMBERS
MCN's current Nonprofit Members include more than fifty museums, libraries, associations, and other organizations.
Or download a printable form to send by mail